Position Title: Digital Marketing Account Manager
Reports To: Founder & Chief Strategy Officer
A Productivity Expert
We can’t wait to meet you.
Looking for a job at a growing digital brand and marketing agency? Love marketing and creative? Dream big… we did!
We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record in managing Digital Marketing, Advertising, Design, and Website Development services. We are looking for a team player and strong leader to join our award-winning team at our fast-paced digital marketing and design agency.
The Digital Account Manager works closely with our clients to drive strategy to push brand development and marketing services forward. We are seeking a professional with multi-year experience in an agency setting with familiarity with website design and development brand projects, as well as managing digital marketing campaigns. Services you will oversee include UI/UX design/development, SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media content management, creative services (branding), website maintenance & support, and more. Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
Your voice will be heard, so the ability to work well within a team and bring innovative ideas to the table in a confident and approachable manner is a must.
Top-Level Role Responsibilities:
- Business Development: As it relates to ongoing client retention and growing our business, as an account manager you will be responsible to manage ongoing client relationships and see the potential for expansion in a relationship, as well as understanding when there is a need to improve the delivery of any given client account.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns: Part of our agency service offerings include the curation and management of digital marketing campaigns (email marketing calendars, social media content, SEO, PPC, social media paid ads, etc.) for our clients. You will participate in the execution of tasks, and oversight of tasks, related to our client’s digital marketing campaigns.
- Brand Strategy & Website Design/Development Projects: Part of our agency service offerings include brand strategy and website design and development services. Closely manage requirements and scope through the project life cycle. Schedule, monitor, and review project work to ensure that progress is adhering to the scope of work and project timeline. Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems, and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
Primary Role Activities:
The digital marketing account manager assists various members of the team, in a multifaceted role, with the on-time delivery of client related projects.
- Email communication and phone communication with potential clients.
- Create keynote presentations
- Create marketing material content (calendars and content marketing creative ideas) and compile visual assets to support marketing strategies.
- Edit reports and outlines related to clients’ digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist with administrative duties for the project management team in a coordination role as needed. This could include content review, copy editing, or a review of creative and visual assets.
- Organize and prepare documents/reporting and assets related to business development and marketing efforts.
- Write copy and content related to our services (marketing collateral, proposals, web pages, blog entries, articles, etc.)
- Write (or proof, review and finalize other team members’ copy) blog post briefings and outlines for our content strategy team
- Email communication with internal and external parties related to the work that we do as an agency.
- Complete project-based content review, design, and quality assurance testing tasks associated with projects or clients’ ongoing campaigns as needed.
- Create client account reporting and presentations to review the ongoing status of account activities.
- Create content calendars and content marketing strategy outlines.
- Social media management content calendar creation, communication and brand strategy/messaging creation, and management/oversight of content creation and scheduling.
- Work as a team member closely with the executive leadership team on business development-related tasks related to the agency overall, specifically as it relates to client relationships.
- Work within HubSpot as needed for agency-related tasks that pertain to the sales and marketing functions of the business within the platform.
- Closely manage requirements and scope through the project life cycle.
- Deadline management and accountability
- Manage resources, budgets, assets, and activities on multiple concurrent projects to ensure requirements and goals are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Schedule, monitor, and review project work to ensure that progress is adhering to plan.
- Partners with strategic and creative teams to develop go-to-market plans, briefs and agency POVs to drive client success
- Ensures that the agency delivers all components of a the given scope of work while also being watchful for over-delivery (scope creep)
- Guides and directs solutions for any project-related issues that arise
- Constantly communicates with clients and provides best-in-class service to meet their needs
- Previous client management experience
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients and team members on a regular basis.
- Proactively identify opportunities for both client-facing and internal project improvements.
- Vendor and freelancer management
- Create timelines and budgets for projects
- Manages tactical quality of all client deliverables (proofreading, digital requirements)
- CMS Management/Maintenance & Support – (Shopify, WordPress) + Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and organized
- Proactive to assist with the company’s business goals for continued growth
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Hands-on team player
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in account management or project management including experience within an agency environment, or managing multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Communications, or related field is preferred by not required.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. ‘
- Must have experience and proficiency using Apple (Mac) computers
- MS Office proficient (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with HubSpot, WordPress, Shopfiy, Photoshop, InDesign/XD, Figma, Canva, Slack, Asana, MailChimp, Klavio, Semrush, Google Analytics & Ads, Facebook/IG Business Manager, Hootsuite or Zoho Social– all desirable but not necessarily required.
- Keynote proficient
- Ability to meet deadlines
About Storm Brain
Storm Brain is a digital agency specializing in brand strategy, design, web, and eCommerce development, online digital marketing campaigns, as well as services related to the implementation of creative marketing strategy.
We are passionate about bringing creativity and value to companies by focusing on growing their businesses. Our clients consider us a true extension of their team and come from diverse industries. We are an independent company, and we thrive by dedicating ourselves to a highly motivating work-life balance atmosphere.